Background

Monday, July 21, 2008

Elsass Grandkids



This is a picture my brother Tom took when they were here for Max's graduation (I still haven't gotten any pictures from that - anyone have some to share? I was too busy participating to shoot anything...) Anyway, as my sister Sarah was here from Canada, it was a good time to take a picture of all the Elsass grandkids together. I'm also including the shot of the adults on the other side of the camera...
ps - Can any local folks guess the location of these shots?

2 comments:

Kindred Blessings said...

Wow; your parents look great! I recognized Tom right away. Is that Sarah to the left of your Mom?

Anne Devlin said...

Yep - that's Sarah!!! I had so much fun when she was here - waaay to short of a visit though - could spend weeks just catching up.